Rewards Program Rules
1. One point is earned for every dollar spent. Not including tax or shipping.
2. Points are based on "ship to" addresses only and cannot be combined with other "ship to" address locations.
3. Points/rewards are non-refundable.
4. Rewards may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
5. Rewards points and other membership-related benefits are not transferable.
6. SME reserves the right to add, change or remove the methods by which members can collect rewards points and the value of the points. This can be changed at any time, without notice to the customer.
7. Rewards points have no cash value and can only be used to redeem rewards offered through the SME program.
8. Rewards points may be redeemed within 12 months following posting to a Member's account. Those points not redeemed within 12 months automatically expire.
9. Members who do not have any transactions with SME during a period of 18 consecutive months may be removed from the Rewards Program.
10. Member agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
11. Members are responsible for the payment of any and all taxes which may result from the Rewards received as part of the Program, and for complying with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with goods or services given or received in connection with the Program.
12. Sponsor reserves the right to remove from Rewards Program any member whose account is not in good standing. This can be changed at any time, without notice to the customer.
13. Member is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of Member's Account.
14. Upon redemption, points cannot be combined with other offers/discounts (i.e. cannot be combined with "Promo Codes").