HOW SME USES YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Superior Medical Equipment, Inc. USA (SME) uses the information you provide to facilitate the services you request. We may use your information to improve upon our product offering and/or our marketing efforts, to notify customers of new products, to advise website users of changes to the website, to customize our website’s content & services or to offer special promotions. SME promises never to sell your information to any third party.
WHAT WE COLLECT
- Registration – In order to use our website(s), a user must complete a registration form. During registration, the user is required to give contact information (such as name, clinic name & valid e-mail address).
- Contact information – in order to send your orders, order confirmations, newsletters, catalogs and other pertinent information.
- Financial information – for the purpose of order processing only & upon customer request, we keep our customer credit cards on file. Rest assured, SME uses the latest encryption technology to keep your personal information safe.
- Communications – SME may retain the content of communications sent to our staff members.
- Log files – we use IP addresses to administer and track user movement only within our website(s). Your IP address is never linked to personally identifiable information.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
By visiting our website, a third party may place cookies on your browser for targeting advertising purposes. Information such as IP Address, cookie identifiers, and website activity are collected and used by third parties for targeted advertising purposes. Your IP address is never linked to personally identifiable information. You can choose to opt out of targeted advertising by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/
SME may, in requirement by law, disclose personally identifiable information about a customer without his/her consent and without notice in an effort to comply with a particular legal process (i.e. subpoena, search warrant or court order). We may also use or disclose personally identifiable information about without consent to protect our customers, employees or property.
CHANGING ACCOUNT CONTACT PREFERENCES
If you prefer not to receive information from us or if you choose to deactivate your website account, please let us know via email or phone. You may contact us any time to update your information.