TheraTouch CX2 2-Channel Combo
The TheraTouch CX2’s menu-driven interface includes evidence-based clinical protocols to guide clinicians to the best treatment for a given indication, including electrode placement suggestions. Therapeutic ultrasound can be combined with stimulation using the dedicated stim output channel, with any available waveform.
1 MHz and 3 MHz therapeutic ultrasound
- Pulsed and continuous output modes
- Ergonomically designed 5 cm² ultrasound applicator included with a maximum BNR ratio of 5:1
Two channels of stimulation with the following waveforms:
- Biphasic (Symmetrical, Asymmetrical, RAAS)
- High Volt
- Rapid Agonist Antagonist Sequencing (RAAS) is a unique electrotherapy waveform that mimics the typical firing pattern of healthy-muscle contractions. This waveform is used to train and strengthen weak and inhibited muscles following trauma, such as surgery or other injury.
- Eight evidence-based clinical protocols for stimulation, with ability to customize parameters and save up to 99 user-defined protocols for future use.
- Bilingual interface ( choose between English and Spanish)
- 3-year Warranty
Power: 100 / 240 VAC
Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
Waveforms: Biphasic, NMS, High Volt, PreMod, IFC, RAAS, Russian, Microcurrent
Ultrasound Frequency: 1 and 3 MHz
Ultrasound Output: Continuous and Pulsed