Standard Human Skeleton Anatomical Model
Proven Quality - even more stable! Stan, the standard model of a human skeleton, has been appreciated throughout the world for decades. Thanks to its very high quality and robust construction, it is perfect for use in hospitals, schools, universities and laboratories. So choose Stan, the original among artificial skeletons. Now available on a stable metal stand with 5 casters!
The other advantages of the 3B Scientific® skeleton are:
• Exceptional value for money
• 3 year guarantee
• Top quality natural casting
• Final assembly carried out by hand
• Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material
• On a stable metal stand with 5 casters (painted white)
• Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
• Natural skeleton size
• 3 part assembled skull
• Individually inserted teeth
• Limbs can be removed quickly and easily
• Skull with magnetic connections
Comes with metal stand and transparent dust cover.