Special Human Skeleton Anatomical Model
With Sam, you can also demonstrate the movements of the skull via the head joints, and thanks to the fully flexible spine, you can adjust the model to place it in natural body postures. The unique combination of muscle origins and insertions, the numbered bones, flexible ligaments and flexible spine with a slipped disc between the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebrae clearly shows the medical and anatomical interest of this top model's more than 600 structures. Now available on a stable metal stand with 5 casters!
An overview of Sam's advantages:
• Over 600 hand-numbered, labeled details
• Hand-painted muscle origins and insertions
• Flexible spine and ligaments
• Slipped disc between the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebrae
• Protruding spinal nerves and vertebral arteries
• 3-part assembled skull with individually inserted teeth
• Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material
• Top quality, life size natural casting "Made in Germany"
• Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
• Final assembly carried out by hand
• On a stable metal stand with 5 casters (painted white)
• Can be removed from stand
• Full flexibility of limbs on left side, right side has full flexibility of knee and hip with limited flexibility of elbow and shoulder
• Exceptional value for money with a 3 year guarantee
• Easy to remove limbs
Comes with metal stand and transparent dust cover.