Skin Prep Spray 4oz
Skin Prep Spray does triple duty, forming a protective skin barrier to shield sensitive skin around stoma areas, acting as a breathable skin coating that enhances tape adhesion and also reducing friction during tape removal. Ideal for drainage tubes, external catheters, ostomy sites, and adhesive dressings. Easy to apply and remove, SKIN-PREP applies in one coat, making it more comfortable for the patient. Smith and Nephew SKIN-PREP leaves no residue and won't irritate sensitive skin. 4 oz. bottle.
- Helps tape and film adhesion
- Fast and easy to use, only one coat is required meaning less product is used per application
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap & water
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas like elbows, knees and heels
- Moves naturally with patients' skin and won't crack or peel
- Allows skin to breathe so tapes & films adhere better
- Aids in increasing intervals between dressing changes
- Pediatrician tested.