LMB Dynamic Wire-Foam Extension
DeRoyal® LMB Dynamic Wire-Foam™ Light Spring Extension Finger Spring (Model 602) assists extension of the PIP or DIP joints. Use on a supple joint that cannot extend without assistance. Adjustable dynamic tension. May be worn on adjacent fingers.
- High quality Wire-Foam™ construction for a customized fit
- Produces extensions of the PIP or DIP joints
- Capable of fully extending supple joint
- May be worn on adjacent fingers
- Tension adjustable by careful bending
- Lighter tension than models #501, #502, #507 and #508
- Force: Full flexion ≈ 1.75 lbs.; Full extension ≈ 1.0 lbs.
Crush injuries; Boutonniere deformity; Burns.
Sizing: Measure extended finger from distal palmar crease to distal finger crease.
X-Small fits 2-1/4" length, 7/8" width
Small fits 2-5/8" length, 7/8" width
Medium fits 3" length, 1" width
Large fits 3-1/2" length, 1-1/8" width