Lifeline Jungle Gym XT
The Jungle Gym XT is great for all fitness levels because resistance can be increased or decreased by simply changing your body positioning to increase or decrease gravity. Its flexible design can be easily attached to tree limbs or bars and adjusted to create hundreds of different compound exercises that teach body control, thereby enhancing core stability and strengthening the stabilizer muscles that prevent injury and improve physical coordination and balance. One large, full color workout wall chart and downloadable instruction video included.
- Split anchor design allows for wider angles of resistance to work more muscle groups
- Industrial-strength suspension straps and secure, adjustable inline buckles built for punishing commercial use
- Easy-in foot cradles to train lower body and core
- Lightweight resistance training alternative to weights
- Low impact workouts great for rehab
- Improve balance and strengthen stabilizer muscles