LMB SPRING FINGER EXT. ASSIST
Treat a variety of diagnoses involving PIP joint tightness.
- Indicated for PIP joint limitation of 45° or less.
- Designed for patient comfort with an emphasis on distal pad curvature.
- Approximately 8oz. (227g) of force is applied when the PIP joint is in 15° of flexion.
- The contoured center pad distributes pressure evenly on the PIP joint.
- Bilateral wires may be carefully bent to adjust force and to accommodate changes in edema.
Indications: Finger flexion tightness. Boutonniere deformity (allows IP flexion).
|Product #||Size||Measurement (DPC to DIP Length)|
|501AA||Extra Small||2 1/4"|