Human Skull Model On Cervical Spine, 4-Part
This human skull replica is flexibly mounted on a cervical spine. Features also shown are the hindbrain, spinal cord, cervical nerves, vertebral arteries, basilar artery and rear cerebral arteries. Skull can be removed from stand.
- High quality original human skull cast
- Skull is handmade from hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into skull cap, base of skull and mandible
- Mandible of skull is mounted on a spring to easily demonstrate natural movement Add this detailed human skull model to your collection today!
Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.3 x 6.1 in
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models, and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- Bonus: FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIP: You will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you.