Elbow Joint Model W/ Removable Muscles, 8 Parts
This elbow joint model shows the right elbow of a male with individual muscles and the muscular origins and insertions on humerus, radius and ulna. The muscles can be attached to and removed from the corresponding areas of origin and insertion on this elbow joint for easy and fast demonstration. For didactic reasons, the areas of the muscular origins and insertions are raised and color-coded.
With this Elbow Model by 3B Scientific®, you can take advantage of the benefits of teaching with hands-on anatomical models and provide better education to your students, and comprehensibly explain your patients the anatomy of their injuries.
- Muscular origins and insertions are raised and color-coded
- Removable parts: muscle layers can easily be taken off
- Realistic coloring of bone and muscles
- High-quality material for a long-lasting model
Dimensions: 9.8 x 16.1 x 9.8 in
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models, and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- Bonus: FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIP: You will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you.