Hausmann Ambulation/Mobility Adjustable Parallel Bars 10ft
Hausmann® Ambulation/Mobility Parallel Bars feature a removable placement ladder (11 ladder steps) and balance beam for enhanced ambulation and mobility training. Parallel bars are mounted on a satin-finished, hardwood platform with tapered ends for easy wheelchair access. Height-adjustable bars - each upright telescopes and locks into any position from 29" to 42". The width between bars adjusts from 15" to 28". Anti-slip rubber treads on platform and beam for safety. Ladder and beam dowel pins fit into predrilled holes on the platform surface. Heavy-gauge black powder-coated uprights and fittings.
- Width adjusts from 15” to 28” with ergonomic control knobs on each upright.
- New Secure Lock System provides even more stability to our sturdy uprights.
- 30” clearance between uprights.
- Satin-finish hardwood platform with tapered hardwood ends for easy wheelchair access.
- (2) “anti-slip” treads on each end.
- 1 ½” diameter one-piece stainless steel handrails.
- Heavy gauge black powder-coated steel uprights and fittings.
- Each upright telescopes up in 1 ½” increments and locks into (10) height positions with fail-safe ball-tip
- Placement Ladder consists of (11) variably placed ladder steps.
- Balance Beam 6’5”L x 6”W x 3”H with non-slip treads.
- Apparatus has dowel pins that fit into pre-drilled holes on platform surface.