Form Fit 8" Wrist Splint
The Ossur Form Fit Wrist Brace is constructed of a lightweight and durable fabric. The soft, lycra-lined interior is extremely breathable. Contoured along distal palmar crease to allow for 90 degree M.P. flexion. Patented three-dimensional molding technology allows varied padding thickness in strategic locations for superior comfort and fit.
- Extremely breathable, LYCRA-lined interior
- Precisely-sculpted, narrow web space prevents pinching
- V-notch at fifth M.P. to allow for palmar spread
- Palmar stay is removable and adjustable
- Easy-to-use contact closure straps
- Length: 8"
Indications for Use:
- Selected injuries
- Mild to moderate sprains and strains
- Post-cast healing and soft tissue injuries
- Undo all the contact closures
- Place hand into the support and place thumb into thumb hole. Ensure stockinette is positioned on top of the hand (if applicable)
- Align the palmer stay to the palm of the hand
- Adjustments on the aluminum palmer stay can be performed by a certified medical professional
- Fasten all contact closure straps and secure to a snug fit
- Adjustments may be necessary as hand, wrist, and thumb swelling patterns change. Straps may be cut as desired
- This product may be cleaned using a mild detergent and cold water
- Hand wash using 30°C (86°F) soapy water
- Aluminum stays may be removed for cleaning except for the Exoform Wrist Brace
- Do not use bleach or strong detergent
- Do not wash in washing machine
- Lay brace out flat on a towel and air dry
- Do not squeeze or wring out the brace
- Do not wash in washing machine or place in dryer
- Do not place near heater
Sizing Information (Measure wrist circumference)
X-Small 5.25" to 6.25"
Small 6.25" to 7.25"
Medium 7.25" to 8"
Large 8" to 9"
X-Large 9" to 10"