Basic FMS Test Kit
Identifies Physical Imbalances and Weaknesses Through a Series of Functional Movement Patterns.
Please Note: Measures using the Metric system.
- Provides a simple grading system to assess athlete/patient movement.
- Measures using the Metric system.
- Functional Movement Screen Tests include Deep Squat, Hurdle Step, In-Line Lunge, Shoulder Mobility, Active Straight Leg Raise, Trunk Stability Push-Up, and Rotary Stability.
- Exercises are prescribed based on test results to correct weakness or imbalance.
- Lightweight, self-contained Test Kit includes measuring device, hurdle and measuring stick.
- 10 Pounds
- Dimensions 61" x 7" x 2"
- Includes Motor Control Screen Slide Box