The Philips 7.0 T Gait Trainer Treadmill features one speed control motor, an incline motor, and a decline motor. Three motors together help users to achieve bi-directional training in combination with uphill or downhill protocols. Adding more versatility to exercise and therapy options, the parallel bars, deck height, and belt speed acceleration are adjustable in small and precise increments.
Biofeedback is offered for clinicians to accurately assess user gait performance. Feedback includes the symmetry index, which is particularly outstanding for clinicians to condition users' step and cadence. As a result, this treadmill is ideal for pediatric exercises, neurologically impaired patients, and other populations.
Typical applications of the 7.0 T:
- Simulate uphill and downhill walking to emphasize specific muscle groups or motions.
- Promoting dorsiflexion and reducing flexion contractors with total knee and total hip replacements.
- Use retro-walking to promote the use of reciprocal muscle groups not normally exercised during forward walking alone.
Unique uses for the 7.0 T:
- Small and precise speed increments and adjustable handrails make this treadmill ideal for use with children too.
- Small speed increments, specially configured handrails, and gait monitoring permit the neurologically impaired patient population to safely benefit.
- Removable step-up for assistance.
- Belt speeds as low as 0.1 mph to accommodate even the most deconditioned patient.
Other features of the 7.0 T:
- When the belt is not moving the motor is locked for patient safety.
- Adjustable full length handrails for safety from heights of 24.5 – to 34.5 inches and width of 19.5 to 31 inches.
- Bi-Directional Belt Speed.
Net Weight: 516 lbs
Max User Weight: 440 lbs
Step-up Height: to step: 5", to deck: 10"
Stride Surface: 22” x 60”
Overall Dimensions: 95” x 40” x 55”
Motor: 3HP continuous duty
Power: 115 volts AC, 60 Hz, 20 amps, NEMA 5-20P power cord
Speciality: Patella Femoral Conditions, Total Knee Replacements, ACL, MCL, and PCL Repairs, Arthritic Conditions and Tendonitis.
Previously Known As: Spirit Fitness MT200