NAIOMT - Cervical Spine I: CEU
Level 1 Cervical Course: makes the complicated simple, develop clinical reasoning skills, improve diagnostic skills, improve treatment skills, and built around real patient cases.
The NAIOMT approach is an all-source, evidence-informed approach to evaluation, clinical reasoning, and targeted NMSK management. This course is 2 days on-site and 1 day online. Participants will receive an e-link to online coursework 2 weeks prior to the course and to the onsite course materials 1 week prior to the course. Please watch for these links in your email inbox. More on NAIOMT's manual therapy certification and Fellowship program to become an FAAOMPT visit these links.
- Compare the three pain mechanisms (IASP) applied to the cervical region and understand how treatment approaches should vary for each.
- In a direct access environment, clinically reason through those patients that need a medical referral.
- Systematically perform and interpret a quick and efficient cervical screening examination.
- Apply a safe examination sequence for the acute/sub-acute post trauma cervical patient.
- Apply treatments for cervical dysfunctions including spinal manipulations, stability, neuro-dynamics, and motor control.
- Case based clinical reasoning and recognition of cervical illness scripts including headache and whiplash diagnostic categories.
- 2nd & 3rd Yr PT Students: $349.00
- Repeat Participant: $349.00 (Applies if you have taken the same C-516 course in the past 5 years and you can provide a copy of your certificate.