LIVE WEBCAST - FMT MOBILITY SPECIALIST FEBRUARY 13TH, 2021
FMT Mobility Specialist Course is an evidence-informed self-myofascial rolling course that advances students’ understanding of mobility techniques for their patient’s and client’s needs. FMT Mobility Specialist offers a practical framework and a systematic approach for determining why, how, when and where to roll for movement preparation, movement recovery or pain relief. Assessment systems will be presented examining concepts of joint by joint mobility, stability and fascial integrity. These systems will be utilized to direct fun and innovative lab experiences throughout the course.
FMT Mobility Specialist methodically integrates a review of the current literature and demonstrates the science behind rolling for improved rehabilitation or performance outcomes. Current concepts such as rolling with percussion/vibration will be explored with innovative solutions provided for common movement, performance and recovery challenges.
This course is intended for health and fitness professionals with all levels of prior self-myofascial rolling experience. All supplies needed for the course and lab experiences are provided.
Functional Movement Training (FMT) Certification courses are taught by industry leading experts in movement assessment, performance and rehabilitation. CEUs may be offered for DC, ATC, PT, LMTs, LAc, OTs and personal trainers – depending on location and class type. Please click on the date/location you are interested in attending to view complete CEU offering for that course.
- Saturday February 13th, 2021 11am-6pm EST, 10am-5pm CST, 9am-4pm MST, 8am-3pm PST
Virtual Classroom (we will send course link when we get closer to the course)
What do I need to attend a virtual classroom?
- The supplies we ship to you after you have registered
- A desktop, laptop, tablet or phone
- Reliable WIFI (>14Mbps-preferable more than 100)
- Products(Foam roller, Massage Ball, MB Vibe)
- Course Administrator Contact
Reid Nelles, DC
- FMT Mobility Specialist - $240 Saturday
- Early Bird Discount - use code "EBWCMB0213" at checkout for 10% off until January 13th, 2020.
- 15% Student Discount - discount is available for current fulltime students. Email a copy of your current student ID (must show a year) or class registration to email@example.com
Must Register By:?February 7th
FMT Mobility Specialist include Grid Foam roller, 2 massage balls, MB Vibe (vibration roller) and a digital course manual
25% fee for registration cancellations made less than 5 days before scheduled class date.