LIVE WEBCAST - FMT BASIC & ADVANCED -JANUARY 30TH-31ST, 2021
Until now, choices were limited if you wanted to learn how to use kinesiology tape. You had to read a book or attend an expensive class that locked you into one way of applying tape. Not anymore.
FMT Basic Kinesiology Taping Certification
FMT Basic introduces the evidence based approach to taping for pain*, enhancing fluid dynamics, posture, nerve entrapment and scars. FMT Basic is an evidence-informed kinesiology taping course that redefines our understanding of the effects of elastic therapeutic taping on pain* mitigation, circulation and proprioception. FMT Basic lays the groundwork for a practical framework of ‘taping movement, not muscles’ to replace an outdated model focused on directional taping to activate or inhibit muscles.
This 8-hour certification course is intended for practitioners and therapists with all levels of experience with taping. All supplies needed for the course are provided. There are no prerequisites for FMT Basic.
FMT Advanced Kinesiology Taping Certification
This course expands on the concepts taught in FMT Basic and explores enhancing human movement and performance via functional taping methods (movement based). The anatomy and physiology of myofascial lines are covered. Movement screening is used to determine dysfunction in specific anatomical planes of motion and how to apply tape in a manner that improves movement and function. Learning is primarily done in a workshop, hands-on environment.
This 8-hour certification course is intended for practitioners and therapists with all levels of experience with taping. All supplies needed for the course are provided. FMT Basic is a prerequisite for FMT Performance.
- All class supplies (tape, scissors, digital course notes) are provided.
- You will be credentialed in FMT, which is a commercially accredited certification.
- CEUs may be offered for DC, ATC, PT, OT, LMTs and personal trainers - depending on location and class type.
- Saturday January 30th, 2021 11am-6pm EST, 10am-5pm CST, 9am-4pm MST, 8am-3pm PST
- Sunday January 31st, 2021 11am-6pm EST, 10am-5pm CST, 9am-4pm MST, 8am-3pm PST
Virtual Classroom (we will send course link when we get closer to the course)
What do I need to attend a virtual classroom?
- The supplies we ship to you after you have registered
- A desktop, laptop, tablet or phone
- Reliable WIFI (>14Mbps-preferable more than 100)
- Products(Rocktape and Scissors)
- Course Administrator Contact
Mike Stella, MA, ATC, PES, CES
- FMT Basic - $200 Saturday
- FMT Advanced - $240 Sunday
- FMT Basic and Advanced -$440 Saturday and Sunday
- Early Bird Discount - use code "EBWCBA0130" at checkout for 10% off until December 30, 2020.
- 30% Student Discount - discount is available for current fulltime students. Email a copy of your current student ID (must show a year) or class registration to email@example.com
25% fee for registration cancellations made less than 5 days before scheduled class date.