Foundations of Dynamic Integrative Needling CEU : DIN-1
DIN 1 - Certified for 39 CCUs by the FSBPT.
Dynamic Integrative Needling Systems was developed by Jonathan Hobbs (UK), MSc, MCSP, FHEA, who has over 17 years of international needling instructional expertise.
The DINS educational approach instructs how to integrate peripheral, central, supraspinal, and trigger point approaches to maximize patient outcomes.
This course is intended for licensed PT, MD, DO or NMD or a student enrolled in a PT, MD, DO or NMD program.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Correctly identify 10 contraindications and 10 precautions to the use of dry needling.
- Demonstrate safe DINS handling techniques and patient positioning for 5 axial spine techniques.
- Demonstrate safe DINS handling techniques and patient positioning for 5 extremity techniques.
- Correctly describe the appropriate management of 5 adverse events that may occur in association with DINS.
- Orally explain the current theoretical neurophysiological mechanisms of DINS from the periphery to the cortex.
- Appropriately defend the integration of DINS into the management of a given patient with a neuromusculoskeletal condition.
- 8 – 6 each day
- Registration: 7:30 – 8:00 Day #1
For more info, Click HERE.
Tri-Cities District, TN
Holston Medical Group
105 W. Stone Dr.
Kingston, TN 37660