SportsArt Bilateral Upper Body Ergometer
SportsArt is an industry leader in rehabilitative equipment manufacturing and the UB521M Upper Body Ergometer is a therapist’s favorite modality for seated, standing or users needing wheelchair access.
- Bi-directional resistance for varied exercise and therapy sessions.
- Optional wheelchair ramp and seat
- Hand crank position rotates 180° for opposing or in-unison arm motion (optional function.)
- Optional roll away seat carriage for wheelchair patients and optional wheelchair platform.
- Adjustable ROM radius with 4 settings at 6.5, 7.5 8.5 and 9.5 inches (16.5, 19, 21.5, 24 cm).
- Belt drive offers quiet, smooth operation with seamless transition between forward and reverse motion.
- Tilting console and pivoting display offer customized fit for most users in seated or standing position.
- Optional swivel seat and bi-directional handles (in-unison arm motion)
- Optional wheelchair ramp
- Optional wheelchair tie down
- Optional grip assist gloves
- Optional Swivel Seat Weight: 70.4 lbs
- Unit Weight: 193.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 69.3"L x 31.5"W x 75"H
- Resistance: 20 by 0.1 increments
- Power Requirement: 15A, 120V AC, grounded
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs
- Read Outs: Workout Level, Calories, Time, RPM, Distance, METS, WATTS, Speed
- Workout Programs: Custom Interval, Random, Hill, Track, Iso Kinetic, Iso Strength, Custom HR, Cardio/Weight Loss, Custom HR, ActivZone™
NOTICE: Swivel Seat is optional. When submitting a quote, please include your preference of with or without Swivel Seat in the "Comments" section.
Type Full Commercial - no usage limit
Frame- 7 Years
Parts- 5 Years
Labor- 3 Years
Wear Items- 5 Years
* Please note: Prices are subject to change and do not include freight or any applicable tax. Any price change or adjustment for any reason will be communicated by SME before the order is processed.